Spaces Between Teeth – Sachse, TX
Get a Straight Smile without Metal Braces
Invisalign in Sachse has become a preferred choice to correct a variety of alignment issues, like overcrowding; however, it’s also effective for closing spaces between the teeth. The clear aligners apply continual pressure to the teeth to gradually move them closer to one another. The FDA-approved treatment is a discreet and convenient solution to give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
Why are My Teeth Gapped?
Besides tilted, rotated, or overcrowded teeth, large gaps are another concern. This can be the result of one or more underlying issues, such as:
- Gum disease
- Using a pacifier
- Smaller than average teeth
- Missing teeth
- Large frenulum.
Your cosmetic dentist in Sachse will determine the underlying cause to create the flawless smile you deserve without unsightly brackets and wires.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign?
Invisalign is effective for correcting a variety of bite and alignment concerns, including gaps. Unfortunately, there are some cases where Invisalign may not be the best option, such as to close small gaps. Instead of wearing clear aligners for the next several months, the spaces can be resolved with cosmetic bonding or veneers.
- You prefer a less noticeable treatment.
- You don’t want to spend months wearing braces.
- You’re ready to comply with your treatment plan.
- You’re committed to your home oral hygiene.
- You visit your dentist regularly.
How Does Invisalign Work?
If you’re a candidate for clear aligners, Dr. Rottman takes a 3D impression of your mouth to use elite technology to map the movement of your teeth. The information is fabricated to a series of plastic aligners that are worn for at least 22 hours per day. On average, you’ll switch to the next aligner in the series after about 1 week. Although every case differs, most patients are finished with their series in about 12 months.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Gapped teeth cause more than just aesthetic concerns. They also increase your risk of something getting caught between your teeth or injury to your gum tissue. Closing the spaces is an investment in your self-esteem and your oral health. Clear aligners offer the ideal solution to get the results you want because Invisalign provides many advantages over metal braces since brackets and wires aren’t necessary to move your teeth. Overall, you’ll enjoy:
- A nearly invisible treatment.
- No irritation to the inside of the lips or cheeks.
- Custom-fit to prevent slipping and irritation.
- No dietary restrictions because the aligners are removable.
- Easy oral hygiene routine.
- Caring for the aligners is low maintenance.
- Less time in the dental office because you don’t need appointments for adjustments.
- Quick results in as few as 12 months.
Start Your Journey to a Straight Smile
You don’t need to live with a gapped smile. You can close the spaces between your teeth without brackets and wires. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation for Invisalign.